1. To what locations do you ship?
We currently only ship to the United States and Mexico.
2. How long from the point the order is received does it typically take for the order to be shipped?
An order can take between 1-3 days to be made and shipped.
3. From the point the order is shipped, what is the average time of arrival?
Your order can take between 5-7 business days.
4. How do you ship packages?
All our packages are shipped in a padded mailer. Each piece of jewelry is shipped in its own protective bag with a certificate signed by the artisan that created your piece.
5. Do you offer free shipping?
Shipping is free on any order over $99.00
6. What is your policy regarding damaged packages?
If your item is damaged, we will repair/replace it for free. The costumer will acquire the cost of shipping to and from Mexico. Please ship your item to: Kuu · Av. Ruben Dario 1529 · Providencia 4ta Secc · Guadalajara, JA 44636 · Mexico.
7. Do you refund shipping charges?
We do not refund and shipping costs.